Cosmetic Surgery, Rhinoplasty, Botox, Tummy Tuck, Breast Implant and Augmentation, Hair Transplant, Brow Lift

  • Friday, February 8, 2008

    The Labiaplasty Buzz

    Labiaplasty/Vaginoplasty has always been busy pages of my blog. Since I've uploaded Labiaplasty Pictures the pages Labiaplasty photos I and II get a lot of consistent visitors who comment on them..

    Zeb said...
    Horrible!!!I can´t understand how a healthy woman do this kind of thing...


    Anonymous said...
    Until you deal with a large or stretched out labia, you never will understand...


    Ana Wilson said...
    yeah, it's not about a woman being healthy or unhealthy.. every girl wud want their vagina to look beautiful and large labia is not due to smoking, drinkin or some unhealthy habit.. when it'll come to you, you'll 'stand it then.


    camilla said...
    I think it is horrible that we, women don´t love ourselves as we are. Big ore small lips. The labia actually have to be pretty big before it is a fyiscal problem. I think if we started reciving and gave ourselves as many compliments as we give to our boyfriends ore whatever, we would all feel pretty happy with what we got.ps: I do have very big lips and I´m not getting them done! And yes I do feel unhappy about them, but it is all due to outside influences such as media and former partnes.And I´m not about to let either run my life!


    bewitching99 said...
    I have large labia also, but my husband likes them large. I thought all womens were like mine until I heard about the surgery. I told my husband I wanted mine trimmed, and said, large labia are a sign that you are a woman not a little girl. Little girls have tiny labia because they have not had children. He also said, I want to make love to a woman not a little girl, I don't want to feel like a pedophile, I love you as you are and no one else is going to see them but me. So now I see it in a different way and no longer want them trimmed. Besides I heard that there can be problems with the surgery and the last place I want a problem is down there. So I am now happy to be a Woman.


    Anonymous said...
    I have a woman in my life with a large labia. I totally love her labia the way it is. I've been with women with a small labia also. I suppose its just my preference. If I wanted a "young" looking labia I"d date a 19yr old, but even then your not guaranteed of a small labia. I personally like when a "womans" vagina looks plump and juicy. I would also feel pedoish with a girl with small labia. From an oral sex stand point I think its more fun to be down there, because the "sucking/lip smacking sound" turns me on and I know it the same for her also, heheh..like I'm doing a good job orally. If a man is giving you grief about it, you should find another man, because as a man I think all women are prefect the way they are.


    John said...
    Please Lady's leave your labia natural. If you have a man who judges your labia appearance then you have the wrong man trust me. He will leave you for something even if you have your labia trimmed. To have your natural vagina medically adjusted is just wrong. You are beautiful just like you are !!!!! Signed "A Man"


    Anonymous said...
    People describe womans genitals to suposedly looks like bloming flowers... I have large labia, and to me, I believe they look horrible! But that is my oppinion, and I have never, as i believe is the same case for many otheres, have never been educated in what the average vagina looks like! Does the average population have large labia? Or is it only a few of us? My issue is the cost of the opperation. $10 000! My car dosent even cost that much! I am 20 and i have refrained from any sexual intercorse at all simply because i have a massive fear of what a partner may say if he saw it! Unfortunatly it is a fear that i cant get rid of... and i cant afford $10 000 simply to get rid of a fear. It seems ill be a virgin for many years longer! Its just not fair!


    Ores3girls said...
    I have LARGE Labia Lips from Natural childbirth 3 times,,They get in the way when me an my husband have sex an sometimes they get cought in my panties etc,,,, SO my husband an I talked about me trying to get them fixed...So I went for my consult last friday and yes I'm geting them fixed on Feburay 13th, in 2 weeks,,My husband an I have been together for 11yrs now an he said what ever makes me happy he is all for it an YES I have choose to do the LABIA surgery an cant wait....This will be the best Valentine's present to both of us that we hope to enjoy for the rest of our lives an we will never for get it..


    Anonymous said...
    What the heck!!! Every woman is free to do whatever she want with her body and nobody has the right to criticized her. Get a life!!!


    Anonymous said...
    I am seriously considering this surgery. I am completely anti-plastic surgery in every way, but for me, it is not an elective surgery. I am doing it because sex is often excrutiating. My Baby and I want several more kids, but it hurts so much just to be intimate with him. My labia are often pulled in and it rips my pereneal area, leaving it sore for weeks while it heals. It is hurting our relationship. It also causes more swelling after sex and when sitting on the toilet. I can't even squat to arrange books on the bottom bookshelf at work because the swelling is too painful. Part of it is because I am pregnant, but much of it is because I just have large labia. When you can't have sex with your husband or use the toilet without pain because of the pressure and swelling and when you have a physical problem that interferes with every aspect of your life, then please feel free to criticize, but if you have not experienced this kind of humiliating and painful deformity, then you have no right to judge. Just keep it to yourself and move on.


    Maqmur said...
    The first shape of labia minor is good for woman, means good luck for husband's career.So do not cut all !!!


    caitie said...
    maqmur...It hurts a woman when she has intercourse with labia like that. It does not mean good luck for a mans career. sorry to disappoint you. but seriously, think about this.IF these women are married,( which some of them might NOT be,)they're husbands probably paid for the surgery and don't you think if they were having career troubles they would have been financially able to fix their wives labia?? no. and if they were so worried about some stupid little tale then they obviously wouldn't have fixed the problem area BUT since it isn't true I'm sure these men would rather their women be comfortable and free of pain than worrying about some little superstition. here in THIS country men don't treat their wives as OBJECTS for good luck and fortune and they definitely dont believe their wife's LABIA will bring them a good career. The MAN makes HIMSELF a good career. NOT his wife's vagina.thanks.


    Anonymous said...
    I don't think she truly meant that 'caitie'.

    And what the hell are you implying when you say 'THIS country men don't treat their wives as OBJECTS.' When did they ever say anything about treating wives like objects.
    I SERIOUSLY doubt that 'maqmur' meant what they said to be taken literally, it was a light hearted joke.So chill.

    bjui said...
    thats the grossest thing ive ever seen


    Anonymous said...
    That's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.


    hungry man said...
    what do they do with the left overs?I am hungry.



    Well different people.. different perspectives. But one thing's for sure. Ladies have every right to do whatever they like with their labia. The price of labiaplasty surgery differs. On average

    Labia Majora Reduction In Office $6,000
    Labiaplasty, Labia Minora In Office $6,000
    Labiaplasty, Labia Majora In Office $6,000
    Labiaplasty, Labia Minora and Labia Majora In Office $11,000

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Feel free to post comments on whatever you think about surgery or anything.

    Hair Transplant

    Labiaplasty

    News