Cosmetic Surgery, Rhinoplasty, Botox, Tummy Tuck, Breast Implant and Augmentation, Hair Transplant, Brow Lift

  • Monday, April 2, 2007

    Do Large Breasts affect Asthma?

    Question: Would the size of my breasts have to do with my asthma never really getting better. I'm a 40 ddd, on a average frame. I feel they put pressure on my diaphram and not let it expand very well. At times when I feel like I can't take a deep breath i pick up my bra lifting my breats up and away from my diaprham area and I can take a deep breath. I want to get a breat reduction, but I can't afford it. Do you think I should start saving to get one done or should I just find different treatment for my asthma, which I've had since I was a young kid, they said it would go away by the age of 11 I am now 22. I want to be able to run and having big breast and asthma don't help.
    Answer: The dimensions of the breasts don’t have any connection with asthmatic conditions. You can try to treat asthma with proper doses of inhalatory corticosteroids (fluticasone, budesonide).

    2 comments:

    1. I too have asthma and large breasts. Like you, I can find some more ease in breathing by lifting my boobs up off of my chest.

      Not only would a sensibly sized reduction help my breathing, but I'm quite sure it would help my back pain too.

      Some doctors have myopia.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Large breasts do affect asthma.i naturally have big breasts (40f) ive had asthma from a young age i dont have it any more but sometimes you do find it hard to breathe, especially when running.

      ReplyDelete

    Feel free to post comments on whatever you think about surgery or anything.

    Hair Transplant

    Labiaplasty

    News